Bees Gone! CCD? | Home & Garden
Tragedy has struck our hives! One of them has NO BEES! This hive was our most vibrant and active all summer long. When I put the second medication pack in a few weeks ago the bees were there, now they are not. They left all their larve and all their honey. It just doesn't make sense. Perhaps it is CCD or colony collapse disorder? Bees from the other two hives are in there now just robbing all the honey. It really is very upsetting.
Upcoming Events near Kittery
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Portland police arrest N.Y. man on forgery charges
- Clean Water Bond could correct mistakes by investing in water quality improvements.
- Million Meals Maine feeds starving children
- A car struck a pedestrian in Scarborough
- The closure of a small section of Higgins Beach has ruffled some feathers in Scarborough.