Social Media Marketing for Beginners (6/14/2011) | Business
This 1/2 day presentation is for businesses, non-profits and individuals who don't have a social media presence, or are just getting started with social media, or just don't know what to do with the social media they already have in place.
A good portion of the seminar will be in how to set up your accounts the right way, how to find and network with people online, and how to avoid classic mistakes in social media.Who Should Attend?
Any business owners, marketers, PR professionals or non-profiteers who feel like their being left behind when it comes to social media.What Will You Learn?
- How to setup your Facebook profile and business page and get people to "like" you
- How to manage your privacy on Facebook and other platforms
- How to get started with Twitter and use it to drive traffic to your website or business
- How to build your LinkedIn network so that you can build your business
- How to blog for search engine visibility
- How to use videos to increase your online visibility
- Time management and social media
Oh, yes. In fact, we're so sure it will help your business we offer a 100% money back guarantee for all attendees.Is It Too Basic For Me?
If you're concerned that you're a little advanced for this seminar, be sure to check out our Advanced Social Media Marketing seminar on 6/28!
Seats are very limited for this event. Don't get shut out!
Date: Tuesday, 6/14/2011
Time: 1pm - 5pm
Place: Rhines Auditorium, Portland Public Library, Portland, ME (directions)
Cost: $35 - $45
Tickets: Available Here