Advanced Social Media Marketing - 6/28/2011 | Business
What to Expect:
This 1/2 day presentation is for businesses, non-profits and individuals who are active in social media (you blog, or tweet, or have a Facebook business page) but are looking to take things to the next level. You're looking for advanced tools, tips and techniques to make your investment in social media pay off.Who Should Attend?
Any business owners, marketers, PR professionals or non-profiteers who realize that social media is going to continue to be a big part of their marketing and communications.What Will You Learn?
- How to get more people to "like" your Facebook business page
- How to maximize your Facebook experience with events, ads and networking
- How to create an irresistable profile on LinkedIn with video, blogs and more
- How to use Twitter to find and follow local people, industry leaders and anyone else you need to network with
- How to use a blog to dominate Google and other search engines
- How to encourage comments and shares on your blog
- How to measure your social media activity and improve your ROI
Oh, yes. In fact, we're so sure it will help your business we offer a 100% money back guarantee for all attendees.Is It Too Advanced For Me?
If you're concerned that you're not quite ready for this seminar, be sure to check out our Social Media Marketing for Beginners seminar on 6/14!
Date: Tuesday, 6/28/2011
Time: 1pm - 5pm
Place: Rhines Auditorium, Portland Public Library, Portland, ME (directions)