Thinking of selling your home in the next few weeks? Or did you think it would be better to wait for Spring? This time of year may not be as bad as you think. Take a look at the list below for a few REALLY great reasons why you may want to sell your house now, as oppose to the Spring.
1. November and December buyers are usually serious.
2. Job transferees use the holidays to house hunt because January is the biggest transfer month.
3. Investors usually want to close contracts by year-end for tax purposes.
4. Nearly half of homebuyers don’t have children living at home; there’s no need to wait for school to let out.
5. Remodeling, decorating, appliance installation and other services are more available and at less of a premium.
6. There is still plenty of mortgage money available for (Qualified) buyers.
7. Lenders aren’t quite as busy typically at this time of the year and can process loans faster.